Can Anyone Name This Wheel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

argroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought new (used) wheels for my truck. I like the design, but they are missing the centers. Problem is, I can't find anything that tells me the manufacturer. The wheels are chrome clad, so the backsides are pretty corroded and I can't make out any useful info. The rim has some numbers stamped into it, but they don't help much either.

25648fabdbc46318e87f0a51f6829dd8.jpg

This is a photo of the wheel in question. Someone painted them and it was badly chipping, so I'm removing it. Had anyone seen these before and can point me in the direction I need to find new center caps for them?

Also, I'd like some opinions on how to color them. I'm thinking on flat black with a 1/2"-3/4" red stripe in each spoke to match the truck.
a35af238eab45b5c29ba5ae154591176.jpg

The truck^

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rampant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Possibly **** Cepek?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
argroft

argroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ProComp 6001, I have them on my truck!

Thanks man! Now to see if I can purchase the matching center caps. By the way, how do you like them? I think they will look a bit nicer than the Black Rock Type D Series 942 wheels I have now. Once they're repainted at least.

Also, I noticed you have a chrome center cap. Did you paint the chrome black or did you buy them like that? If you did paint them, how did you prep/ paint them?

Thanks again!

Ram'em

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi "inside"
Thanks man! Now to see if I can purchase the matching center caps. By the way, how do you like them? I think they will look a bit nicer than the Black Rock Type D Series 942 wheels I have now. Once they're repainted at least.

Also, I noticed you have a chrome center cap. Did you paint the chrome black or did you buy them like that? If you did paint them, how did you prep/ paint them?

Thanks again!

You can get the center caps from 4wheelparts or other places. I can probably get the part # off the cap for you. I like my wheels but I got them in chrome and living in the north east is not great. So I painted them with no prep just black plasti dip and clear for the plasti dip. They hold up well for a cheap finish. I plan on getting new wheels so don't want a complete refinish.

OP
OP
argroft

argroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the reply. I did find the cap part# through pro comp's website and bought 4 black replacements. And I probably don't live quite as north east as you (southern pa here), but I'm definitely going to go for a little more durable finish (primer, paint, clear). Now the only thing left is to find tires... I'm down to 4/32nds on my old wheels and I'm not planning to change them over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk