can I bring it back to stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stitches

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I'm very sorry if this has been covered before but couldn't find anything. Long story short my 2005 dodge ram that a friend was "buying" from me (making payments) is coming back home. Now I have recently been informed by my insurance company and body shop that my VIN is for a Daytona however there are no Daytona body parts on it history shows it was in an accident I guess the original owner put what I'm assuming are SLT numbers on (no fog lights but have switch) so question is would it be possible to get all the Daytona stuff back on or is it going to be ridiculously expensive/hard to find and just not worth the time? Even if its just the bumpers as the wing will be in the way if I need to load my bike. Or maybe just a nicer style front and rear that's not all polished metal. Any I put welcome thanks.

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
Might be too expensive to do the job with factory parts. Ask the insurance company if they can find out if it was in an accident, then get a car-fax report on it also.

OP
OP
Stitches

Stitches

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Might be too expensive to do the job with factory parts. Ask the insurance company if they can find out if it was in an accident, then get a car-fax report on it also.

Yeah turns out before I bought it it was an AZ truck (in Cali now) and was in a front end collision. So factory meaning there would be some chance I could still get the parts from dodge(that does sound expensive lol) I saw some aftermarket stuff online but they where all pretty ugly except the srt10 replicas but since myns not an SRT I feel it'd be an insult lol