Diy Paintless dent removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottwynn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So yesterday I tried my hand at dent removal. It turned out pretty decent. I've been interested in paintless dent removal for a couple of years now. Anyone have any tips or tricks for dent and ding removal? uploadfromtaptalk1376532137958.jpg
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
scottwynn

scottwynn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I pulled the tailgate panel off and worked worked the dent out with the rounded end of a wooden paint roller handle. I also used a rubber mallet to push on it.

OP
OP
scottwynn

scottwynn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It took about 30 minutes to get it to that point. I watched a couple of paintless dent removal videos on YouTube to gets better idea of where to push on the dent.

Knotts89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That is awesome. My truck is in the body shop now getting dents out from a storm a few weeks ago

Bigboytoys

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 QC 5spd
Engine
4.7L
Good thing I saw this! Just noticed I have the same type of dent on the exact opposite side....

OP
OP
scottwynn

scottwynn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you look at it dead on you can still see it. It's not nearly as offensive as it was before I started though. It really works best if you push on the dent a small amount at a time so you don't end up with high spots.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn