Fatwombat MIA/Front Bumper question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatwombat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi what else??
I been gone for quite a bit and sorry Rocket!! Been busy as hell.... But I have some good news my truck will be completely black hopefully at the end of this week. The bumper grill and roll pan will be painted according to my color key FINALLY!! I missed being here a lot!! Just a quick question how easy is it to remove the chrome front bumper on these trucks.... Also need some FUKKEN for this weekend!!!!!! Glad to be back and hopefully continue the mods this new year!! Hope everybody had a wonderful holiday!! Rocket we need to meet up I am done with all the crazy on my weekends!!!!!!!:insane::insane:

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome back. The front bumper is super easy to take off. I'd explain it, but you'll see how easy it is when you look at it. It's like taking off a wheel.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
yeah 4 nuts 18mm i belive, maybe 19mm use a wrench or deep socket. a friend would be handy to help remove it. its a little heavy and awkward

OP
OP
fatwombat

fatwombat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi what else??
Thanks a lot!! I cant wait till it gets done!

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
no problem, nice to have you back..

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
pics soon right ??? welcome back brother

OP
OP
fatwombat

fatwombat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi what else??
pics soon right ??? welcome back brother

Of course going to get bumpers prepped today!! This all start cause someone decided to hit my truck in the middle of the night and run!!

IMG_0365.jpg

OP
OP
fatwombat

fatwombat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi what else??
Not yet CT roads have been horrible!! My body man suggested to wait till it's a bit warmer and the roads clear. As for now parts are being installed I will update with pics when everything is installed! Pics will be coming soon. Low 50s this week so hopefully I can get a few more hours on the truck! Just been so busy with work and the truck!