Fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK_Armendariz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7 L
Where is the best place to order some fender flares?? If anybody has pictures of their truck with fender flares, would you put some up for reference??? I have no idea what kind to get or where to order them from, all I know is that id like to get some. Any help is appreciated!

chedched

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Are you looking for paint to match or textured black? Do you have aftermarket wheels or wider tires? If you throw fender flares on with stock wheels and tires, your truck will look a bit silly in my opinion. I love the look of Power Wagon flares (google it) but my tires don't stick out far enough yet.

OP
OP
AK_Armendariz

AK_Armendariz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7 L
I'm not sure what to get. I honestly don't even know what color my truck is. I don't have stock tires and wheels but they don't really stick out at all, but I need to get new tires in the near future. I have no idea what would look best for my truck. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392042391.347751.jpg

chedched

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
What kind of a look are you going for? Lowered or lifted?

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Not to be rude but I don't think fender flares is the look your truck needs. Just my opinion tho, its your truck, do what you'd like.

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
honestly i don't think you need fender flares. i mean in the end its up to you to decide, but i have tires that stick out about 2 inches and i love the look of the tires sticking out. this is why i haven't gotten them... your truck is nice as is and personally for standard cabs i don't really like the fender flares, but that's just my two cents... ill post pics of my truck for reference.

picture.php

picture.php

i personally think that tires that stick out a little is more aggressive than fender flares.

Last edited:

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I agree with LS5^^ wider tires and a good stance looks so much "tougher" than fender flares. And on a truck that doesn't have much wheel offset or tire width, it just looks makes the truck look wimpy. I completely understand the functionality of them, half of my tire stick out of my wheel well, and gravel roads are a PITA, but my trucks a pavement princess and doesn't see that too much lol.

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
honestly i don't think you need fender flares. i mean in the end its up to you to decide, but i have tires that stick out about 2 inches and i love the look of the tires sticking out. this is why i haven't gotten them... your truck is nice as is and personally for standard cabs i don't really like the fender flares, but that's just my two cents... ill post pics of my truck for reference.

picture.php

picture.php

i personally think that tires that stick out a little is more aggressive than fender flares.

Oh and great looking truck btw. Love that hood!

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
Thanks man, i am waiting on the photo shoot for after the lift, hopefully ill have them soon, and the srt 10 hood IMO should have been factory on all the reams... i love it.

and honestly AK i think your truck would look nicer without them,especially if lowering is in consideration

FancyStancy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Thanks man, i am waiting on the photo shoot for after the lift, hopefully ill have them soon, and the srt 10 hood IMO should have been factory on all the reams... i love it.

and honestly AK i think your truck would look nicer without them,especially if lowering is in consideration

I agree, it would make my truck look a lot better from the front end!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
op, with those wheels the most i personally would do on your truck is the power wagon flares.

C.Carmichael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

picture.php

picture.php

Depending on where you are, fender flares my be required by law. In ontario, I know they are, wether your tires stick out 1/4" or 2" they must be covered.

GREAT LOOKING TRUCK THO!!

OP
OP
AK_Armendariz

AK_Armendariz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7 L
Thanks for all the help! I wasn't really looking for that extreme off-road look but rather more for a style to get rid of the sudden cut off of the body. The user: iasher10 put some painted fender flares on his 2007 and I thought it looked fine with stock tires and rims. That's what I was shooting for. Does that make sense? And btw, ls5 I love how your tires hang out just enough. Not too much but it looks great! And so Fancystancy what do you think the truck needs if not design? (Keep in mind I'm only 18 and I don't make very much at my jobs since I'm a student as well)

OP
OP
AK_Armendariz

AK_Armendariz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7 L
Here is the style that I was shooting for. (Photo courtesy to iasher10) ATTACH]22129[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392082610.036823.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392082610.036823.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 31

grantmcw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine came with the factory flares. They are painted to match so you don't really notice them, but when I see it next to a truck without them I'm glad they are there. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392083187.623070.jpg

grantmcw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I haven't specifically looked for them, but I think allmoparparts would have the OEM flares. They are a forum vendor.

grantmcw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks. Yeah, I'm so used to how mine looks that trucks without the flares look odd to me now. Wasn't something I was specifically looking for. Just happened to come with the outdoorsman package.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFlameRam