Finally got my Sport Bumper on....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
Ok so my dually came as a Sport when I bought it in 04. Then....the guy baggin it BROKE the bumper cover clear in half. And in my wisdom I thought at the time I just had to have the SRT10 bumper cover. So I got one from 3rd Strike, had it painted and it looked ok for a while. Until a friend of mine at a local cruise night said it looked "body kitty" on my dually. Not saying SRT10 covers arent cool, just after he said that it made me start thinking. So....got this Sport Bumper cover from LMC, and although a little pricey, the quality was great and it went right on no issues....only difference I saw is the very bottom that on a stock cover is textured black and not body color, wansnt textured on this one....so the bottom section got painted too....no harm no foul in my book....Now the nose looks much more fitting....and I found some stock front tow hooks on Ebay for a smokin deal from some guy in Georgia...$60 with shipping....

picture.php

OP
OP
RAtmosphere

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
Grill is a "Big Mouth" grill from Street Scene....came with the grill shell not painted and the billet insert was polished but I took it out and had it powdercoated flat black. As for painting it, I just took it apart and took it to my painter....he already knew the paint code for my truck from painting the roll pan before. Oh and a great thing about that grill is the ram thats usually in the center on top, well they dont put the holes there for one which works great for me cause the only chrome on the truck is the lug covers and the center caps....