first mod to new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Here in Florida you are not allowed more that 15% on the rear side and back windows and 28% on the front side windows...

RamStrat

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 4.7
I have 5% all the way around and across the top of the windshield....Love it!!!

Here in FL, yea, anything lower than like 28% is "Illegal", but 95% of the LEOs down here wont write a tint ticket, unless your an @$$hole. Everyone realizes its the "Sunshine State"....lol

Hell, even most cop cars down here are really darkly tinted....

I have 5% on my truck and my stratus and have been pulled over probably 30 times(yes, I get pulled over alot), and never once been ticketed for it....and thats by state, county and city...

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Mine is pretty damn dark, It's also very nice, so I try too keep a low profile, But it aint easy, with the right foot problem that I have............it's easily 20lbs heavier than the left.

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^^^^ who's isn't? And man every state but cali is super bendable on the dang tint laws! I get pulled over all the time for my 35% get a fix it ticket but then an old friend makes the ticket magically disappear for me:********:

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Yeah cali sucks in that regard, they wanna regulate what goes in and out of the vehicle. including windows!!

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ya its unfortunate, but i might soon be moving to tempe az, laws on vehicle mods are much less strict out in AZ but you can't be central california weather especially out here on the coast (low 50's in december januar and febuary and we complain ha)

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I wouldn't hold my breath! tempe arz has awesome weather as well! Lucky ******* lol!

that chattering you hear is my nuts freezing!!!lol.

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
I have 5% all the way around and across the top of the windshield....Love it!!!

Here in FL, yea, anything lower than like 28% is "Illegal", but 95% of the LEOs down here wont write a tint ticket, unless your an @$$hole. Everyone realizes its the "Sunshine State"....lol

Hell, even most cop cars down here are really darkly tinted....

Exactly.. I got pulled over doin 68 in 45 on the way to the beach and I luckily got a verbal warning and right before walking away the cop goes "and outta curiousity, off the record, what else do you have on this thing thats illegal?"

I said "not much besides tint". I decided not to say anything about the HIDs, cut out, train horns, and tail light tint lol

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^^^proably in your best interest the next time he saw you and was having a ****** day you would of had to pay haha and ya Tempe is nice, but I'm a california boy and leaving the sunny 70's-80's everyday is just hard to do!

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Damnit garner, took the words right out of my keyboard!!lol.

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought it was freezing in the winter? Must be mistaken, haven't done to much research the prospect of moving only came up two weeks ago.