Front Bumper, Fenders, Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nesto1000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
Ok, so I've had this truck for a while... well my dad has...
Over the years since we've had it, it's been stolen twice, was a victim of a hit an run, and other stuff...

So now since I'm the main driver of it, I want to fix up the exterior at a decent price. Since I don't want to waste too much money I figure that ima have to buy most of the parts and install em my self and what not...

So, my question: Where can I find cheap front stock bumpers, fenders (L & R), and billet grille?
I think that i have a friend that can hook me up with a partial paint job so I'll have that covered...

ram15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
do you have a pick n pull junk yard around your area, you can get real good deals there.

OP
OP
Nesto1000

Nesto1000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
Yea there's a few... I haven't gone though... I kinda wanted to buy new parts though because I heard that sometimes they're cheaper than going to a junk yard at times...

Also there might be a good chance that there are no good dodges in the few that I'm around...

moodygunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
3rdstrikePerformance.com is a great start. But for future reference you will never find the words cheap and OEM in the same sentence. If you want cheap eBay is full of crap, if you want quality buy from your local dealer or buy from the vendors on the right side of the page, most will give 10%+ discount and have great stuff. I found out the hard way myself.

I'm converting my 2008 laramie to an SRT10 body and the word cheap is nowhere in sight...good luck bro and try not to let it become an addiction, as for me.....I'm screwed. :pp:

Last edited:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I would try at you local junk yards first....it would be oem and most likely cheaper

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
check out car-part.com. It list salvage yards all over the country, and you can search just for your area.

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Junkyards or our vendor 3rd strike. He hooked me up with an OEM bumper a couple years ago after I hit a fire hydrant.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd think you'd have to stay fairly local to get a decent price. Shipping on large items like those is not cheap. I would personally avoid the "New Aftermarket" fenders etc. Stick with a used OE. (Material quality / fit)

OP
OP
Nesto1000

Nesto1000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
Yea I'd rather stay with Mopar parts... and that car-part.com seems great wermbang!! That could be the most useful!
3rd strike isn't half bad as well...

TheSatinPumpkin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Dodge Ram
Engine
5.7L
So u want to really get her looking good in factory condition and not custom?
Car-parts and Rock Auto are great options

Sent from my SCH-I405

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nesto1000

Nesto1000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L Magnum
So u want to really get her looking good in factory condition and not custom?
Car-parts and Rock Auto are great options

Sent from my SCH-I405

I don't mind custom bumpers and such... but I really want it too look stock, and most of the time the custom parts are more expensive... so yea...