Front End Work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crescent1101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ECODIESEL

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There's plenty of DIY videos on youtube to do it yourself, and you can rent the tool technically for free from any auto store to do it. They charge a credit card then reimburse you the full price when you return the tool undamaged. Even if it takes you a weekend, think of the few $100's youve saved yourself.

Otherwise it'd probably take 3-4 hours to do both sides I'd imagine + an alignment from a shop and parts.. so it depends on how much labor the shops in your area charge.

Oh and rockauto has good prices on moog stuff too. And you can usually find a 5% coupon by googling for one.

OP
OP
Crescent1101

Crescent1101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ECODIESEL
There's plenty of DIY videos on youtube to do it yourself, and you can rent the tool technically for free from any auto store to do it. They charge a credit card then reimburse you the full price when you return the tool undamaged. Even if it takes you a weekend, think of the few $100's youve saved yourself.

Otherwise it'd probably take 3-4 hours to do both sides I'd imagine + an alignment from a shop and parts.. so it depends on how much labor the shops in your area charge.

I guess I'll do it myself plus some other stuff that I really don't want to do.

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
When I did mine I bought whole new lower control arms cause I was going to do the bushings to but you can get the mopar lower control arm with bushings and ball joint already in it for only a few bucks more. Then I just got the Napa gold upper ball joints since they're greasable and have a lifetime warranty.