Gotta love 5day weekends

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnoRider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
was out of town for thanksgiving, so yesterday through tomorrow is mostly dedicated to working on and finishing some stuff I'm working on for the truck.

Project I: bought a grill awhile ago, cut the cross pieces out. Spent yesterday and a little bit today finishing prep work on it. laid down three coats of paint, looks awesome. Tomorrow it's off to fab.

Project II: When I did my audio install I had to buy brackets for my front speakers since I went with 6.5" components instead of 6x8s. The brackets are total garbage. So I am fabing my own out of an aluminum plate.

I have pics of the grill, and will take pics of the brackets when they are done and post them.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Make a nice template for those speaker plates. Then sell me a set. like 1/4" plate aluminum... *drool*

OP
OP
SnoRider

SnoRider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm using the one's I bought as a rough template (i.e shape, holes to attach to the door). I'll be making a template out of card stock when I'm finished with them.

let me finish these and see how they turn out. Then I will be more than will to make you a set. I'm using 1/16" aluminum plate, if that works for you? and do you want the same set up as mine (6.5" speaker)?

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
sounds like fun.
6x8 thats odd size.
the 4th gens are 6x9's in all 4 doors

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score