Headlight Has Fogged. Advice Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DavidReyes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Hey everyone.

I hope I've posted this in the correct forum section. If not, please forgive me. I couldn't find the troubleshooting/problems section.

Anyways, I own an 08 Dodge Ram, of which the headlight (driver side) has gotten foggy. It's certainly not as transparent as the passenger side light. At first I wasn't sure why one was foggy and the other wasn't, but then I took a closer look at the foggy light and noticed a small crack on the outside casing. I believe this crack has allowed moisture to enter the light. I've heard of people restoring their headlights with special DIY kits, but I've decided to take the route of simply replacing the light with an aftermarket light from an online store. I found two sites that I particularly liked, but I'm unsure of whether or not they are legitimate businesses. Furthermore, I don't want to fall prey to a scam. Has anyone purchased from either of these sites and can verify that they are a legitimate business? Thanks in advance.

2007 DODGE PICKUP DODGE RAM2500-3500 HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY W/O BULB LH
or
Dodge Ram Pickup Headlight > AutoLightCenter.com

nim81

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
i would ebay ! or customize a oem set.. from what ive seen ebay has the same lights as most aftermarket shops, with ALOT less money out of pocket!!

DeputyDipShizz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ebay FTW...I've always purchased aftermarket tails heads turns whatever from EBAY and never had issues

-TapATalkAholic-

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Those are way overpriced. eBay - get both for like 160 shipped.

Whatcha doing with the jacked up one??

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
I've got a pair straight off of my '08 if you want to buy them.

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds like the guys have you squared away here.

I know your truck and it is truly badass. Post up some pics so the guys can drool.