Headlight problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dufferdave49

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Have not been able to find a thread on this problem: Drove home from work couple of days ago in snow storm(not sure if relevant) and next morning when i started truck there was no response in instrument cluster, no lights and gauges not working. Left house and about 2 miles down road it started working but "Lamp Out" light was on and I had no low beams. Checked bulbs and they were OK, checked fuses, both OK, went to auto parts store and plugged in new headlight switch, didn't fix problem. Factory fog lights have not worked for a few months, replaced fuse and relay, not sure if relevant. What do I do now?

Zachohs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
could be a lose connection to the gauges, just check that out and remove the negative battery cable, if that doesnt work you may need to clear the codes, my truck a week ago, the alarm went off and then when I went to drive it, the guages didnt work and it said "no buS", we ended up having to get out the scanner and clear the codes on it