Hid in hellas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverbullet08

Persona Non Grata
Reaction score
Found a cheap hid kit and prob gonna pull the trigger on some. i know the bulbs for the hellas are h3 and the hids are gonna need to be fitted for them. my question is, is there another bulb type that would work better? if know ill just do the work and make it work. btw buying different lights is not an option lol thanks

Ram Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
I put HIDs in my PIAA lights, they used H3 bulbs. They work fine but you do have to modify some of the rubber gromets to make them fit. Its not hard at all...as for other bulbs, all I can think of is h3 led's..i forgot who it was but instead of putting Hids in their fogs they put led's

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
just do it. LOL

I loved my old set (except that they rusted FAST). I got slim ballasts and was able to shove the ballast inside the housing. Gotta love that.