Hoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
right now, im happy. it'll wear off around the summer time, but it should have a new job by then.

eddie came over the other day, and my parent's really liked it. so hopefully they approve of what i am buying.

zack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5 packing the smarty
Engine
5.9 cummins ho
Bump. I have no idea man. Hopefully someone will know

I told him to join he left a card on my truck at Texas road house wanting to know what hood I had an my flares I told him I see he got it I have a pic of mine an his truck side by side
3658-mine-andys-truck.jpg

Last edited:

Uncle Ugly

Reaction score
I have a pic of mine an his truck side by side

How did that photo come out as I never got to see that one?.
We ordered the hood the next day after chatting with you and are very happy,thanks man!

Someone said fiberglass is not the way to go and I would beg to differ on that.It depends on whose fiberglass hood you buy as to the quality of fit and finish.I have seen some very good ones and some that looked like crap.IF you stay with a reputable manufacturer fiberglass hoods are as good as any steel cowl.One I have not seen mentioned here yet is Cervini's and their quality is some of the best out there.Our Reflexxion still had fit issues and it is steel so beware.

To make the Reflexxion Cowl fit our 03 truck we bought the fenders had to be tweaked and moved and getting the fit correct was a real PIA.Thank Goodness for our body mans paitence as he at least got it close enough to not notice how poor of a fit it really is.

Here is a shot of the 05 with the Reflexxion Hood for you to see and I stll say the JTS gives the truck a more sinister look.......Andy

P.S.-BTW...THANK YOU Zack!

ATNs-006.jpg

zack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5 packing the smarty
Engine
5.9 cummins ho
no biggey man lost your number i just did the fass 150 on mine like 3weeks ago