Maybe..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Hemi Demon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well im sure alot of you might not like this or maybe think its ghetto but screw it, its my truck. Im trying to install these lights:
img1289611915967.jpg
But I like have no idea how to install them, Well I do have an idea its just that it seems like its a ***** to get to the door handle. I removed the door panel already but now I dont know how to start trying to install the lights. I have to run the wire from the door handle to the inside and hook it up somewhere. It just seems hard because inside the door, the door handle is pretty covered by all the metal. So yeah.

cheapbeater

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
the door handles are really easy to get off, just peel back the plastic on the inside of the door and take out the 2 nuts and unhook the lock and latch levers, then it will pop right out. the back ones you have to pop out the little black plug to get at one of the nuts...

im interested to see how this turns out- it could be really cool or really ***...

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
yeah they are pretty damn easy to remove if you actually need to. i think if you had them wired to come on when you hit the unlock and shut off soon after it could be cool

Last edited:

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
It'll be different thats for sure. Go for it!

OP
OP
Black Hemi Demon

Black Hemi Demon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks guys, I'll try to get them installed probably sunday. Yeah Hopefully it'll look good and yeah I dont want them as running lights, i think that would be kinda ghetto. I just want them when I unlock them. like the BMW's

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddo