A minor change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ethan0524

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all,

Its been a while since I've been active around here and I figured I'd post what I've done to my truck. I didn't do much, but I Plasti Dipped the wheels and bumpers today. The grille is still chrome because recently it snowed pretty hard and I ended up through a barbed wire fence which scratched the grille and hood pretty bad. I plan on getting a different grille in black and also I'm in the market for a new hood, which will also be black, and preferably an SRT style hood. Anyway...PICS!

:BEFORE: (clean)
picture.php

:AFTER: (not clean)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

Wolfhound

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you plasti dip the bottom of the front bumper as well? The part that is already black.

OP
OP
Ethan0524

Ethan0524

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you plasti dip the bottom of the front bumper as well? The part that is already black.

No I didn't, its just cleaner than the rest of it because it got washed when I was cleaning the chrome in prep for the Plasti Dip.

And thanks everyone, I'm pretty happy with the way she looks. Can't wait till I can finish the rest of it!