More whiskers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
This is so easy ,it's stupid. Part cheesy,and well it looks good so Thats why I'm posting a thread on it. I did this at the Carlisle show. I got the idea from a challenger owner , I complimented him on the idea, however he had his in the center of the handle. Handle - black, whiskers-red. It was my idea too move them forward on the handle. This is black electrical tape. I have some better grade vinyl that I can use too really make them pop. If of course it passes the sniff test here. I showed froggy, He was reserved on what he thought. (because of the material used, more or less). But he did like it, albeit sorta.
a%252520whiskers.jpg

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
eh. id have to see it in person or photoshopped to like it or not

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I think it would be cool if the handles were painted a gloss black and the stripes were airbrushed on ... somethin like that.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Doesn't really do much for me personally. I think if you had an R/T it might be better.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I think it would be cool if the handles were painted a gloss black and the stripes were airbrushed on ... somethin like that.

If I peel off the tape, the faded handle will replace the tape leaving a change in tone that would be lighter.And will appear seamless. I used rubber conditioner on the handles after the application.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Not bad, you would have to be looking close to tell.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Yeah I'm gonna leave this one alone for now, see how many comments I get, if any.