Need a badge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ralaubach

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram QC
Engine
hemi 5.7
Alright the short version of my issue is this, debadged the truck, paint is ****** up underneath badge. going to plasti the badges and put the "ram 1500" back on to cover paint issue. Now I am missing a "5" from the 1500 portion of the badge.

My question is this. Does anyone have a "5" from they are willing to part with? I am sure any 3gen 5 will do. I assume they are all the same. If not, my truck is an 07 qc slt.

Thanks for any and all help.

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
I will look from my old 2006.

OP
OP
R

ralaubach

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram QC
Engine
hemi 5.7
appreciate it guys. Also anyone know of a good way to put them back on? I.e. what kind of adhesive to use?

OP
OP
R

ralaubach

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram QC
Engine
hemi 5.7
Any luck finding a "5"

Danimal77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 5, but it's from my 12 Ram. Not sure if it matches. I don't need it

OP
OP
R

ralaubach

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram QC
Engine
hemi 5.7
Wish it did, but the 4 gen numbers are bigger.

cwakefld

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have mine from de-badging my 03. Just pm me your address and I will send it to you. Should just be able to drop it in an envelope.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BigHorn777

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dude just go to your local dodge dealer, the body shop should have tons, I mean tons of left overs from body work and they will usually give you one. Hell I got a whole set for free last year, they needed to be cleaned up, but that took like 1/2 hour to pull the old tape off the back and polish up. Worth a try, the garage here was really cool about it and didn't charge me a cent. They had a huge box of them to pick through, so I had my choice. Anytime there is a accident and have to repaint they pull the old and apply new, because the new ones come as a complete set all taped together so it is easier to apply than one at a time. If they don't do that for you, let me know and I will see what I can do for you, but I am sure they will. If not PM me...