Need Ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bubbakieks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking to see what are some good options to give my truck a more aggressive look. Haven't seen any headlights in crazy about yet.

Attachments

• IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 49

bhonshell37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Rhino line the rocker panels, fender flares, light bar, buck stop front bumper and winch, Amp step bars

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Retrofitting your stock headlights is an option. I went the eBay route on headlights and was severely disappointed. Getting rid of chrome always looks alittle more aggressive. Also I think a 4th gen tailgate makes the back look better too. My .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bubbakieks

Bubbakieks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like the sharp look too is the problem. The body is mint so I don't want to change any thing with that but maybe if there was a good headlight set up or grill maybe? Looking for some pictures to give me an idea. I originally wanted a black one till I bought this. With this color I'm worried what different stuff might look like because I haven't seen many like it.

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I have a black truck so I can't help you with how stuff will look on your gray color. But I bedlined my bumpers and plastidipped my grill black and I'm pretty happy with it. I think replacement grills are fairly cheap if you want a different look

akennedyusmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im a fan of the towing mirrors. Even if you occasionally tow. I'm currently dechroming myself. New grill maybe? Bedlining is a good option too. Fog lights? Darker tinted windows?