New emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

75mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Might **** off some authentics, but w/e.... I love it!! lol Got my R/T emblem for christmas, had to throw it on. Damn these things are pricey to! Its for a 2011 r/t, had to grind some of the clips down on the back but it works.

Also heres my truck lol, dont think Ive posted any pics of it... Hope you like! I just got it, so more stuff to come!

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
looks good! where did you get them from?

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
not bad!

OP
OP
75mopar

75mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks guys!! Well I first ordered an r/t emblem for a charger threw a local chrysler dealer, but they sent me a small chrome one for the trunk of a charger. That was $40. It killed me cause it was like 1 inch tall and brarely 1.5 inches wide. so didnt buy it. So I went threw my buddy at another chrysler dealer (where I take all my cars). The emblem retails for $90. I didnt pay that. But thats what they go for. Im not sure if I want to go back and get that chrome one for the back now or not... lol

Alot of $$ for a small piece of plastic though!

OP
OP
75mopar

75mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It looks ALOT better in person.. It doesnt look as good in the pics, the chrome around the emblem really makes it pop. But I forgot to say its for a 2011 ram r/t, so its not the smaller charger one. The charger ones use double sided tape. These clip on to the grill, between the honeycombs. But being I have an older model, I had to grind off one of the clips thats formed to fit perfectly between the honeycombs. My honeycombs are alot smaller then the newer ones.

The charger ones are alot cheaper. But if you have the newer grill This one will pop right on.

If you go to the dealer to order one, try and have a vin # off of a real r/t vehicle. That way you'll get exactly what you want. Being theres a lot of r/t emblems for the diff cars. It was a real pain in the a$$ the first go around. Luckily my buddy had a '11 ram r/t on the lot, so they used that vin#.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Looks good on your truck, yes you will get alot of flack about it. Dont be suprised if more people try racing you and then think they beat a new RT truck for those that dont know better.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm gonna use a lesson I learned ago, I'm not gonna say anything cause I have nothing good/nice to say about it.

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
I'm gonna use a lesson I learned ago, I'm not gonna say anything cause I have nothing good/nice to say about it.

you would be surprised at some of the "old school" MOPAR guys who LOL @ R/T trucks...

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
you would be surprised at some of the "old school" MOPAR guys who LOL @ R/T trucks...

I know. There's a couple guys in challengers at the local show that joke about it, but it still catches their attention every show. They're impressed by it and accept it into the R/T club, unlike the other R/T like avenger and caliber

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
It doesnt bother me seeing a NON R/T badged as an R/T...the way I see it, as long as the owner of the truck is happy, you could put a GM SS badge on it for all I care...it's your ride...roll with it however you wanna roll with it.

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD

But you said it anyway.

It doesnt bother me seeing a NON R/T badged as an R/T...the way I see it, as long as the owner of the truck is happy, you could put a GM SS badge on it for all I care...it's your ride...roll with it however you wanna roll with it.

Agreed.

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Actually I said nothing about the badge and how he put it on the truck. I only replied to what adamwilkes14 said

Actually, you said "I have nothing good/nice to say about it", which is certainly fine because the OP asked for opinions. I was joking with you about you saying you were going to use a lesson learned and not say anything because you had nothing good/nice to say about it...meaning if you were going to follow the lesson learned you wouldn't have posted anything. It was a joke bud, nothing more.

And btw, you posted that before adamwilkes14 posted in the thread...again, just yanking your chain.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
it looks cool, what is an r/t exactly? hemi? sport? i dont know. i did however find a guy that stuck hemi badges on a 3.7 that was funny. is it a trim or what i really dont know

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
lee i like the sig pic. i tried to do one of mine like that but it looked all black and white

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
it looks cool, what is an r/t exactly? hemi? sport? i dont know. i did however find a guy that stuck hemi badges on a 3.7 that was funny. is it a trim or what i really dont know

It's a ram 1500 4x2 rcsb sport with a better torque converter, 4.10 gears, a hemi, if it's a 2011 then it has 22s like mine, a challenger like hood, and r/t badge on the grille

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
ah i see a package. no fair i want one, your truck is bad ass