new member and wheel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05 hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey guys new member here! Give you guys a couple things about myself. I'm 21 I work full time as a 911 call taker/dispatcher i'm also a 1st LT of my volunteer fire company.

Question I have i'm looking at buying new wheels for my truck. I'm looking at these wheels will I have any problems with them on stock 265/70/17 tires. I'm not good with the offset on wheels.
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...lse&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Price
Thanks guys!:happy160:

Attachments

• ramm.jpg
    ramm.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 19

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
Get them in 20's if you can afford them. You will be real happy. As far as offset goes if you go to a tire/wheel shop they should get the correct ones the first time. Now swapping to 20" rims will make you have to by new tires also, but it is worth it for the looks and the ride. You should not have to spend over 2k total if the tire shop does their legwork right.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Welcome to RF bud, those will look good on there

OP
OP

05 hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
thanks guy appreciate it. I would love to do 20 inch wheels with a little lift and 35's my buddys got a cummins with that and it looks nasty. But i aint really got the money to do that now just looking for something for summer wheels