New nitto ridge grappler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Thanks for the insight, I might have to try them out. I've had bad experiences with the Terra's, but hopefully these are better.

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
Thanks for the insight, I might have to try them out. I've had bad experiences with the Terra's, but hopefully these are better.

What went wrong with the Terras? I was thinking of getting them when my tires wear. I used to have the trail grapplers but I don't want that much of an aggressive look on the dually.

cyclepuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 Mega
Engine
Good looking tire and thought about waiting till these came out in the size I need, but couldn't wait that long so I ordered terras yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
blackbeautyhemi

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Good looking tire and thought about waiting till these came out in the size I need, but couldn't wait that long so I ordered terras yesterday.

Too bad ya couldn't lol I wanna hear some peoples opinions on here

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
What went wrong with the Terras? I was thinking of getting them when my tires wear. I used to have the trail grapplers but I don't want that much of an aggressive look on the dually.

Had 2 set's... couldn't get them to balance (or if I did, it wasn't for long), they would chunk out and barely got 20K out of em'. My Trail Grapplers on the other hand were awesome, got almost 55K out of those babies...

cyclepuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 Mega
Engine
Had 2 set's... couldn't get them to balance (or if I did, it wasn't for long), they would chunk out and barely got 20K out of em'. My Trail Grapplers on the other hand were awesome, got almost 55K out of those babies...
Hopefully i have better luck than you did. I've heard both ends of the spectrum on these. Either they were great & lasted 50k or they hated them and wore quickly.

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
I know 2 people that contacted tire manufacturers or dealerships about their tires not lasting as long as they're rated to last. Both got significant discounts on a new set of tires. I can honestly say that I've never thought to do that myself but it's a pretty good idea. Did you do that by any chance?

I loved my trail grapplers and always heard that the terra grapplers were better and lasted longer for road use. That's why I wanted a set.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

SFD213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I love my terras. I have close to 20k on em and theres atleast 3/4 tread left. Honestly, they wont wear enough! I want bigger tires now that im lifted but I cant wrap my head around dropping 1k in tires when mine still have so much tread life left! Quite possibly the best tires ive ever owned

Helowizard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had a set of Terras on my truck for well over 70,000 miles; absolutely love them! Great for floods, snow, wet roads, anything. I'm getting ready to replace them (finally) after about 10 years. Looking at either another set of Terras or a set of Ridge Grapplers.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Ordered these Ridge in 35x12.50x20's...should arrive tomorrow :)

Have G2's on now...love them too.

tourenwagen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I couldn't be happier with my Ridge Grapplers. I'm a poser an my truck is a mall queen and the worst it will see is some NE snow so my main priorities are looks and a quiet ride. These deliver both... they balanced perfectly and I have zero shake/smimmy at any speed. The lack of road noise is amazing... super quiet. Mine are 35 x 12.5 x 20.

DSC_2442_SM.jpg

DSC_2439_SM.jpg

homeguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’ve got the RidgeGrapplers on my Jeep. I’ve been to Moab with them, they performed great. They are great on the hiway too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro