not my truck, but my install/lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spencershids

Reaction score
This thing has a 10" xmitter. its wicked bright. also has my highs/lows/fogs. the 24's on it did not come from me, but his next set will, im sure of that.

photo-7.jpg

OP
OP
S

spencershids

Reaction score
resistors with the proper connector wired to them so they are plug and play. nothing i sell will require any cutting of your factory wiring..

CumminsCrazed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins 24v
looks good spencer. my headlights still dont project the same down the road on my truck haha. Drivers side is a lot better than passengers side, however like ya said, no 2 bulbs are created equal, so im sure until i buy another set of 2 itll just look goofy.

OP
OP
S

spencershids

Reaction score
looks good spencer. my headlights still dont project the same down the road on my truck haha. Drivers side is a lot better than passengers side, however like ya said, no 2 bulbs are created equal, so im sure until i buy another set of 2 itll just look goofy.

I assume they're mine? Pull em out if you get a chance and measure the bulb length of the one that is better and I'll see what I can do.

CumminsCrazed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins 24v
oh ok man, ill def see if i can find a diff in em. Like i said one is VERY presise and looks awesome, but the other makes kinda a bright triangle right in front of the truck and doesnt project very far.

woodruff112

Reaction score
i need a harness with the resistors for my hids. cause mine flicker and wont come on with the truck on.. i have the bixenon bulbs in 8k

OP
OP
S

spencershids

Reaction score
i need a harness with the resistors for my hids. cause mine flicker and wont come on with the truck on.. i have the bixenon bulbs in 8k

I've got a ton of resistors on order. I'll figure out a price for harnesses and what not for you guys. Even the guys who get cheap lights will need harnesses from somebody, so I'll get something together. I'll probably do the harnesses for free with my kits, including getting rid of the lamp out lights.

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ive been wanting something like the xmitter, do you have any that somewhat match a 5k/6k HID and how much each?