Pics of my Murdered out XD Revolvers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
If he plasti dips the fogs hey wont get any light and it dont really hold up to heat.But hell you cant go wrong with plasti dip and it comes in all kinds of colors.And you can get it at home depot (just black) and you can have napa order it for you.

OP
OP
T-SPOON

T-SPOON

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LOL..naah definitely not dippin the foglights..since I am getting new headlights..i thought about spray tinting them and see how they come out..since they are all faded anyway ..i mean if my brakelights shine through perfeectly i don't see why my headlights won't

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If he plasti dips the fogs hey wont get any light and it dont really hold up to heat.But hell you cant go wrong with plasti dip and it comes in all kinds of colors.And you can get it at home depot (just black) and you can have napa order it for you.

Wait a second- you're telling me that if he sprays black paint on his fogs, they won't work anymore? Preposterous!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio