possible wheels. what ya'll think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bigtigga84

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
only reason i liked em was because they were skulls. would be cool on a black truck that did a punisher theme. and honestly the more i look at it, it's not enough black for me. can't black it out, just gonna bruise the **** out of it lol.

StrokedHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.7 Stoker
I like the tires , not so much on the wheels . Its not my taste . If you like them , slap them on .

Rumble Bee 0424

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Me i don't like them that much but that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that you lie them an you have to drive with them. Always follow your own heart that's the best I can say :cheers:

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Ah the Punisher! Honestly don't like em. blue Trucks are hard to match wheels to IMO. i'm on my 3rd set-up and still am un-Happy, That said its what makes you feel good about your ride.

mitchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Everyone is like 'it doesn't matter what anyone else likes', but who wants to drive around and people are just looking at your truck because it looks like ass, no because it's awesome. If I picked out a set of haggard wheels I hope you guys would set me straight.