Price quote. damn.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramthis9501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Is there no way you could pop those out on your own with some body tools?

OP
OP
05singlecabHEMI

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
the only one im getting out is the big one and the one on the handle.
what tools you think i could get the one out the handle?

Attachments

• IMAG0072.jpg
    IMAG0072.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG0074.jpg
    IMAG0074.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 25

ramthis9501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
They sell some tools at hardware stores for like 15 bucks. I bet if you could get behind the door panel, and behind the dent, you could put a block on the outside of the door so it won't go to far out and you can hit it with a hammer or something on the back side. It might crack the paint but it would be way cheaper to respray it then 600 dollars.

OP
OP
05singlecabHEMI

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
They sell some tools at hardware stores for like 15 bucks. I bet if you could get behind the door panel, and behind the dent, you could put a block on the outside of the door so it won't go to far out and you can hit it with a hammer or something on the back side. It might crack the paint but it would be way cheaper to respray it then 600 dollars.

gotten behind the pannel. to much metal in the way. could barley fit my hand at the dent. i was looking at the Billy mays thing. the dent king or something. that could probably get the one at the handle.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
See if there is a PDR guy around that can work them out.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
got my price quote for my dents i got the other day. $661 total. **** sucks.

also new video while there was a little light out.
YouTube - walk around the HEMI

Is this for both sides? You mentioned damage on the passenger side also. If so that is a very good price. I would hate to tell anyone what I have spent on paint and I have never had any damage. Body shops are like hookers, you never know if it was worth it until your all finished..

OP
OP
05singlecabHEMI

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Is this for both sides? You mentioned damage on the passenger side also. If so that is a very good price. I would hate to tell anyone what I have spent on paint and I have never had any damage. Body shops are like hookers, you never know if it was worth it until your all finished..

on the passenger side was at the bed. not gonna get that fixed. was $700 alone. that happened a while ago.

my friend caused this damage on the door and is paying me for it. but i think im gonna keep it and buy myself a lift... been thinking about it all day.
its just another story to tell about my truck.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
on the passenger side was at the bed. not gonna get that fixed. was $700 alone. that happened a while ago.

my friend caused this damage on the door and is paying me for it. but i think im gonna keep it and buy myself a lift... been thinking about it all day.
its just another story to tell about my truck.

If you going to play hard and it's likely to incur more damage, it makes little sense to repair the body at this point. Good luck..

OP
OP
05singlecabHEMI

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
If you going to play hard and it's likely to incur more damage, it makes little sense to repair the body at this point. Good luck..

yea. i have primer on it and a little bit of touch up paint so it wont rust. sooner or later there be more dents i guess. maybe i might get hit in the door. get a new one or something lol. ive been dreaming of a lift for a while know. just hadnt had the money to do it. all ive done is level it, but i want it much higher.