question about a bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_red06

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Bighorn
Engine
hemi 5.7
will a plastic bed liner from an 08 short bed fit an 06.I found one for 40 dollars for that price I was just gonna use it till I can afford a spray in liner in the future

OP
OP
B

big_red06

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Bighorn
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm not looking for any rust issues was just trying to protect my bed for the time being but thank you I'm gonna take that advise Scott

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hmm, has me thinking i need to take mine out. it was in there when i bought it

schroederMP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Had my drop in bed linner since the truck was bought...and I'm sure it was in there since new (got the ram logo on it) and my bed is fine. There are some scratches from the bedliner moving...but no rust and it doesn't look bad at all. And I'm had everything from mulch, wood, cow ****, and car parts in my bed. Yea, its not as good as a spay in, but it will do the job untill the OP can afford a spray in

schroederMP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Its all good. I know you wern't arguein bro.

My Dad's truck was a Chevy so go figure right haha. After seeing his bed and hearing horror stories of guys that have taking theirs off. I just wouldn't put one my truck is all.

If I had it anyother way I'd have a spray in...but the drop in does the job :)

All the other parts I'm buying for my truck keeps me from getting a spray in lol

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
I think it will fit dont think they changed the box any just the tailgate lip.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
it would def. fit. I had one in my 05 when i bought it. There is no doubt that grime gets under it and as the drop in moves around the grime acts like sand paper and removes the paint.