Ram Projegctor headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum V8 NOW with Moose Power
So im kinda tired of dim lights.... And i could do more light bars but i didn't want to compete with derekp. And i dont know where to mount more. So i got looking into aftermarket headlights. And i found these Spyder® - Black Halo Projector LED Headlights more details on but i dont like the halos. And i cant find any with out them. Are there any put there and is there a better brand?

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes, these are what I have. I have 35W 5,000k bulbs in projectors with blacked housings.

You may have to do the install yourself. But if you get a set of replacement factory housings (or aftermarket halogen), you can slowly work on them. This is FAR better than any of the aftermarket projector housings.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/

OP
OP
MarkV

MarkV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum V8 NOW with Moose Power
Yes, these are what I have. I have 35W 5,000k bulbs in projectors with blacked housings.

You may have to do the install yourself. But if you get a set of replacement factory housings (or aftermarket halogen), you can slowly work on them. This is FAR better than any of the aftermarket projector housings.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/

So you get a regular housing and build your own?

Last edited:

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So you get a regular housing and build your own?

Yes. You have to heat up the housings to soften up the glue, then you separate the lense from the housings. After that, install the mini projectors (if you want to black it out, do it before and paint the projector shrouds). Then you heat it back up and put the lenses back on. There are tons of youtube how to videos, doesn't have to be RAM specific.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963