she's a changin colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Having met Alex in person, and from him freely posting it on here I dont think he would be offended by it but just in case....

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Having met Alex in person, and from him freely posting it on here I dont think he would be offended by it but just in case....

10-4...maybe I am just old school in the way that I think that a mans business should only be brought up in public if he is the one bringing it up....know what I mean....

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yup I understand, now it looks like we had a smiley war lol

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Remove plasti dip and have truck painted black with automotive paint or go back to silver color.

Sil

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Lets not bash the guy! It's his truck, and whatever he wants to do will be unique and make it his own. It's basically like the idea of me lowering a 4x4. Not many people like the idea, but I didn't wanna hear a bunch of lame insults and bashes about why I was ******** for even thinking about it. Keep it real RF!

:********:

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Remove plasti dip and have truck painted black with automotive paint or go back to silver color.

+1

Sil

Lets not bash the guy! It's his truck, and whatever he wants to do will be unique and make it his own. It's basically like the idea of me lowering a 4x4. Not many people like the idea, but I didn't wanna hear a bunch of lame insults and bashes about why I was ******** for even thinking about it. Keep it real RF!

:********:

Don't think anyone is bashing the guy. But, when you post on a public forum, you have to accept that some people aren't going to like it, and will tell you that. I, said that I don't like it, and don't see the point of it. Bashing- no, saying I don't like it- yes.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
YOUR MOTHER said:
I'm not trying to be a douche but what the hell is wrong with you? I mean wow, that truck looked good SILVER. the first plastidipped stuff was ok but this is WAAAAAAAY too far imo. Mods yell at me if you like but this is my opinion.

That was a little on the douche'-side. Just didn't want the whole thread, about giving the guy ****.

OP
OP
AParrette

AParrette

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
3.8L SUPERCHARGED
i am going to offroad it when i get the lift and tires on. i will of coarse will be going with people until i can get a winch or two on there

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
I'm diggin the color alex. Flat black looks awesome. For the dollar, this is probably the easiest way to get your truck that color. Props to you for being creative.

I also agree though that its not the right way to do it. If you wanted flat black, painting it is the best way to do it. I can see the advantages to using plasti-dip, and it looks ok for now, but it wont be too long before it starts peeling off (because of the large surface areas).

If i were you, i would NOT rhino line it. Thats just taking an interesting idea and going too far with it. There is not one advantage to rhino-lining it. And no, it wont stick to plasti-dip very well at all

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't think anyone is bashing the guy. But, when you post on a public forum, you have to accept that some people aren't going to like it, and will tell you that. I, said that I don't like it, and don't see the point of it. Bashing- no, saying I don't like it- yes.
x2

Sil

OP
OP
AParrette

AParrette

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
3.8L SUPERCHARGED
165335_10150370526320335_558740334_16745217_4936623_n.jpg