Sport front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DietDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
Does anybody know where to get a cheap but good 2002 ram 1500 sport front bumper cover. I can't seem to find them anywhere and I've looked for hours. Also does anybody know how sturdy they are and how they're held on? It doesn't need to be painted I can do that myself.

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
the sport bumper is essentially a plastic cover over a steel bumper, so there are alot of parts to the sport version compared to the chrome one. I have seen aftermarket ones go for as low as 100 just for the bumper cover which is the outside that you see.

are you looking to replace a current sport version or swap over to it? 02-05 range is the one you need judging by your info.

i sell them locally for around 200-300 oem depending on condition, but for me to ship it would be more than that so no help here.

OP
OP
D

DietDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
the sport bumper is essentially a plastic cover over a steel bumper, so there are alot of parts to the sport version compared to the chrome one. I have seen aftermarket ones go for as low as 100 just for the bumper cover which is the outside that you see.

are you looking to replace a current sport version or swap over to it? 02-05 range is the one you need judging by your info.

i sell them locally for around 200-300 oem depending on condition, but for me to ship it would be more than that so no help here.

I have the chrome bumper right now I'm trying to swap it to the sport bumper, any idea how easy/hard it would be?

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
extremely simple swap. If you can find a used one complete that is the easiest way to go. It is 4 18mm nuts holding the entire bumper assembly onto the truck for both versions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye