Spyder headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I bought some spyder halo projectors off eBay awhile ago, and was trying to see what light bulb improvements you can do. I just tried changing the h1 bulbs to a sylvania silver star, but it didn't make a bit of difference. Any tips on bulbs to try or just chalk it up to cheap fleabay crap? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I bought some spyder halo projectors off eBay awhile ago, and was trying to see what light bulb improvements you can do. I just tried changing the h1 bulbs to a sylvania silver star, but it didn't make a bit of difference. Any tips on bulbs to try or just chalk it up to cheap fleabay crap? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this problem with and just sent them back, send a PM over (derekp), I think he drilled it out and put HID's in there.

alpinewil81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
It has little to do with thd brand.

The parabolic lenses work best with HIDs. There's a reason why OEM projector headlights all have them. Upgrade to them and you'll love it. Otherwise, like many others, you'll get rid of your halo projector headlights because you can't see **** really. Some LED bulbs will improve the quality, and help significantly, nothing like true HID.

I'm going back to a black oem housing myself.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BBRAM2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ive spent like 2 hours aiming and adjusting mine ive swithched back to a piaa hallogen and it works great but the spyders make sure the bulb is in right or the hot spot wont be at the top of the cutoff

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amdwilsns01