srt body clading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thesmoother

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 sxt
Engine
i searched for months for the right truck. no bank would finance a real srt-10 so i found a viper red std cab and added 22x10 srt wheels. i can find plenty of hoods and front bumpers but what made me fall for the srt-10 was the side body kit (cladding) the way it wraps the sides and ties into the bumper, which is had to find too. makes it loo fat, wider, i really like it!
my problem, why does no one make srt-10 clone side body panels and rear bumper. ive searched A LOT and seen a lot of crap!! but i want close to the srt casting. anyone know where to go? btw i found a manufacture with claims of real oem parts but for $9k ill go without.
julian
btw my ram is a 2008

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Have you looked on ebay? I see reg cab clad kits on there all the time lately.

OP
OP
thesmoother

thesmoother

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 sxt
Engine
First of all that's one BMF!! I really like to front, i had the same idea with the carbon fiber spoiler and adjustable struts. problem was i was searching "body kits" on ebay and all i could find was junk. using "cladding" im getting somewhere. most what i see are for 02-05, were you able to use any of the earlier year parts on yours?
ill post some pics tomorrow.

tourdemon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
First of all that's one BMF!! I really like to front, i had the same idea with the carbon fiber spoiler and adjustable struts. problem was i was searching "body kits" on ebay and all i could find was junk. using "cladding" im getting somewhere. most what i see are for 02-05, were you able to use any of the earlier year parts on yours?
ill post some pics tomorrow.

All the body cladding is the same from 02-06, with the exception of the front bumper. Different grill and headlights.