SRT rims on ram 4x4? Opinions please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mopar0341

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Whats up guys? First thread.

I am the owner of a silver 2003 dodge ram hemi 1500 4x4 and Ill be needing tires somewhat soon. My truck is completely stock and I have been thinking about changing its look. You know, add a little kick to it. What do you guys think? SRT rims a good decision? Any other rims you guys recommend for a 4x4? For some reason, I think big rims and low profile tires would look awesome. I dont know, maybe the city life has gotten to me. I have looked at a few threads and over all, I think 4x4s looks cool with street tires. I dont know, maybe its just me. I rarely take it off the street and am somewhat bored with its look. Any information or advice helps.

Thanks guys/gals.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Car SRT8 rims or truck SRT10 rims?

The car rims won't fit for sure.

The truck rims have the right bolt pattern. The offset on them is a bit different but definitely doable and the center bore size is spot on.

I don't think I'd use them for off roading, though.

Lots of wheel choices out there. Good luck!

OP
OP
M

mopar0341

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the input. Ive been looking left and right but there are so many threads and pictures to look through haha. I think these are 24s, I don't think I need to go that big but I really like the clean look to it.

ramkmcmc5.jpg

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
You can run the 22" srt rims but you will need 1/4" spacers. I had them for a little while on my 05 with 2" rear drop shackles .

22s3.jpg