Storm Trooper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK_Armendariz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7 L
Hello everyone! You guys recommend that I get a new truck and I'm doing just that. I'm planning on getting a 2007 quad cab big horn w/ the hemi, and it is white, if the deal goes through I would want to turn it into a storm trooper kinda like this: uploadfromtaptalk1397628290312.jpg but how do you go about getting a truck to look like that?? Plasti dip everything white? How do you make the rear of the truck flow with the front? White rear bumper as well? Anybody have any pictures of their custom white ram?? Please post a picture or comment for some ideas!

Here is what the truck looks like now:uploadfromtaptalk1397628505061.jpg

USMC1188

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
Truckless...
If you want it done right, do it right. Get the sport front bumper, grill, and rear bumper from somewhere like rockauto. They are unpainted without the chrome. Then send it into your local body shop and have it painted right the first time.

Then all you need is the lift and some big rims with a crazy offset

Last edited:
OP
OP
AK_Armendariz

AK_Armendariz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7 L
If you want it done right, do it write. Get the sport front bumper, grill, and rear bumper from somewhere like rockauto. They are unpainted without the chrome. Then send it into your local body shop and have it painted right the first time.

Then all you need is the lift and some big rims with a crazy offset

Do you order painted mirrors or do you have them painted? And same for the door handles?

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
Paint :) sanding and painting will be your best bet if that's definitely what you want to do. Clearly the lift is a lift and same with the wheels. Or you can buy primer bumpers online and the paint them then sell the front bumpers you have.

If you want to temporarily do it then yes plastidip does make a white color so you can plastidip it until you think that's definitely what you want to do

Last edited:

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
lol depends if you are looking for a really goo finish or not, but with vinyl wrap you dont have to mask anything off

USMC1188

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
Truckless...
Yep, agreed... paint it all, much more permanent job.