tonneau????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmoore

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Does anyone make a decent bed tonneau that will work on a 2007 Ram Quad 4x4 without tearing out the factory bed liner? The side rails are exposed OK, but the front of the bed has a "lip" going over it for retention - and I'm guessing that will be the problem point (and maybe the tailgate???)

TIA

john

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do you want hard or soft tonneau? How much do you want to spend?

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I know the one I have is a hard cover. My bed liner is like yours and goes over the front to hold it in. I don't have any trouble out of mine. But if you want a soft cover I don't think it will matter. My father in law has a hard cover on his truck too but his drop in liner goes over the sides and front. So I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter if you got a hard or soft wit will work.

AParrette

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
3.8L SUPERCHARGED
i have a sportmaster that i took off and it went over the factory fine. and the tailgate.
mine was the snap on. it should work better than the Velcro w/ the factory liner since the cover helps hold the rear bar in place

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45