Truck got Keyed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had my truck keyed, near the rear quarter, 'bout a foot long, with a curve too it. Had too happen at work, cuz, I drove it home, and parked iit, until today.
Now what do I do, If I talk to thee boss. He posts a meaningless memo,and then The ''perp'' can/will do it again. I also had stuff written on a locker......that I don't use. ( but it has my name on it.), In that case I wrote (''say it too my face -*****!''). Now I get keyed. My ol isn't thrilled about it, cuz I can take the car, I own it , and it's a Kia , so whats the point of keying that!. Any chance of catching this ******* in the act. would be a gift from heaven above, but I park the vehicle, then drive away and don't come back for 3o some odd hours. needless too say my faith in humanity is dwindling rapidly!

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
happened to me too, but it was at school, and the kid thought it was funny and put shoe polish on my headlights, and sandpapered it in, if i were you, i'd wait, paitently... talk to some of your co workers, find out who your enemies are, and confront him/her, prepare to brawl... just saying

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
happened to me too, but it was at school, and the kid thought it was funny and put shoe polish on my headlights, and sandpapered it in, if i were you, i'd wait, paitently... talk to some of your co workers, find out who your enemies are, and confront him/her, prepare to brawl... just saying

I would but there are about 30 ''enemies' All truck drivers, and every one of them are sniveling cowards. Why so many? Well we merged with another company, and Yellow drivers hate Roadway drivers, and vice versa. Plus some roadway drivers are assholes as well. I'll be patient and keep my mouth shut, trust no one, and forget about saying hello or goodbye too anyone. ( it'll just lead too unemployment.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
thata kid, remember, don't get even, go up one. when the kid did that to me(i know who it was, 1 kid doesn't like me out of my whole school), i confronted him infront of his friends and he backed off, fake people **** me off.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
ahhh, so you work for YRC or MIQ?

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Are there cameras in the parking lot?
no wish a camo camara with a good battery. I'd get him then. cuz then I would dare anyone to touch my truck. Without telling 'em of course.
thata kid, remember, don't get even, go up one. when the kid did that to me(i know who it was, 1 kid doesn't like me out of my whole school), i confronted him infront of his friends and he backed off, fake people **** me off.
I got this bit of advice,There isn't much you can do about a coward. A meaningless memo from your boss will just show him that it bothered you enough to complain about it, and give him a little more satisfaction. Open your eyes and ears, maybe that guy doesn't have friends only, and just maybe someone will rat him out.

ahhh, so you work for YRC or MIQ?

yrc......

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
listen man, don't let this get to you, but once you find out who it was, raise hell. if you act like you don't care, he'll try somethingmore erradic and catch him. it'll take some time to plan it out, and to actually do it. Rats work both ways, they give you info. then they run back saying what you're gonna do. don't say a word to said rat

best of luck man

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Cool, my company uses both actually, YRC and MIQ :D

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If I were you I would be spending money on a camera and somehow find a way to catch him. cowards like that just **** me off, theres no need for that kind of stuff.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
find him and beat the crap out of him. Hes a true idiot.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Stomp on his throat. Show no remorse.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Actually, don't do that 1st part. That's attempted murder. Umm, give him a wedgie:Wedgie:

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
A dash cam would work..........wont run out of juice, an I can park in such a way that anyone coming towards the truck .......is going towards the truck. Nothing but woods would be behind it. I wouldn't be able to ''catch '' them in the act, but it will identify, the cowardly *******. Soooo where the **** can I get a dash cam?? Can they record more than 24 hours?? ugh! This blows.....I hate humans.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
A dash cam in the front, rig one so its pointed out the back, and if you can find a way, there is room where the bumper comes around the back of the truck.....so see if you an find a way to mount one there as well on both sides....

OR.....

Get one of the hunting cameras that you can stick in the wodds that will only record when something gets within range and mount it to a tree behind the truck. When someone comes up the camera activates and records or takes some pictures. Just back into where the wooded area is and stick it on the tree in a location that is not to obviouse and take off.

In anycase that really blows. Dumb f*cks!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45