Under Truck Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbmobbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
i got a set foo cl if you find em used they wont cost much lol if i can ever get some spare time to install em either lol

moodygunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know on a 2008 1500 how to wire in white led's under the body, so that when i click my unlock button they come on with the cargo light and interior light. I want them primarily for night time safety as well as scaring off the neighborhood cat.

schroederMP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Does anyone know on a 2008 1500 how to wire in white led's under the body, so that when i click my unlock button they come on with the cargo light and interior light. I want them primarily for night time safety as well as scaring off the neighborhood cat.

Your cargo light wire runs through your A pillar...just tap into that and you should be fine.

I forget what color the wire is tho, mine is an 03 and the wiring was totally different than 06-08.

If you find the wire for your cargo lights you will be golden

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
If you pop out your 3rd brake light you can just look which wire runs to the cargo lamps and find the same one under the a pillar on the drivers side as said above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk