What have you used bedliner on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottwynn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just out of curiosity how creative have you gotten with bedliner? Professionally sprayed or diy. uploadfromtaptalk1375636237741.jpg I used it on my rockers.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Kaiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have an 06 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 ATV that I used a lot of the spray on stuff you buy at stores. It worked awesome on the racks and footwells as well as the clutch cover, places that get a lot of wear.

OP
OP
scottwynn

scottwynn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I used the spray can Rustoleum bedliner on the bottom of a 4x4 Suburban I had. It turned out nice. I'm a fan of the stuff.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

wingnut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 gas
Here's one that can help many of you! I used it on my Ram seat brackets! Since I gutted the cab to repair rust and wet carpet, I sand-blasted the brakets with the cheap harbor-freight gun, then painted them with bedliner. Result? Awesome textured finish that is bullet-proof.

PAtoOH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had my side steps sprayed. Looks good and should help ward off rust.

PAtoOH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rockers look good! Get the two tone look and some protection.

ihnken33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Wow, some uses of the spray in bedliner I never even thought of. Some great applications there. Makes me think if I should start looking for applications out side of the box. I really like the seat mounts idea.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Ive done rockers and flares on my girlfriends truck and the rockers on my brothers Cherokee while he had it
Looked great on my belt buckle too

HEMIBjörn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did rockers on my previous RAM with Rustoleum, the stuff is pretty difficult to spray but looks amazing and adheres great.
On my current truck I did...wait for it...ashtray, cupholder and the bezel around the cig lighter since that piece had a ton of scuffs. The cupholder I will have to redo because for some odd reason the tone doesn't quite match the ashtray (maybe my rattle can was just nearing empty so sprayed thinner layers?) But even so, it looks pretty good to me!

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
A set of old rims on my dads Ford (yes I said Ford), my frame mounted hitch before it was installed onto my truck, and all of my hitches for the receiver.

Haselwa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As soon as I get my next paycheck I'm going to be buying Monstaliner brand DIY roll on bedliner. I will be doing the bed of my truck as well as the rockers and I'll have some left over to do a set of fender flares. I think the black fender flares with black rockers will look pretty sweet on my white Ram.

HEMIBjörn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did this with bedliner. Maybe you can't tell from the picture as it is really subtle but I took this bezel out of my old truck and thought I could have some fun with it. Turned out really nice. That's for a start. No more bedliner now haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 31

wingnut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 gas
I may be going off the reservation here. But lets talk about the new coatings for new uses! I'm going to have my dash bezel dipped using water-transfer-printing. The same stuff they use to put "realtree" on your shotgun. I have the tan leather interior and I want to use the brown realtree to have my dash bezel dipped in. Opinions?

BIGBREW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As soon as I get my next paycheck I'm going to be buying Monstaliner brand DIY roll on bedliner. I will be doing the bed of my truck as well as the rockers and I'll have some left over to do a set of fender flares. I think the black fender flares with black rockers will look pretty sweet on my white Ram.

I would like to see a picture of that when you are all done, I should be installing new tires in a few weeks and I am guessing they may kick up a little more stuff than the stock tires.

I was thinking of taping off the rear quarter panels and spraying this stuff in my wheel wells, that always seems to be the place that the dodge rusts out. My truck is in good shape, but it always helps to do a little preventative maintenance first.

Haselwa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would like to see a picture of that when you are all done, I should be installing new tires in a few weeks and I am guessing they may kick up a little more stuff than the stock tires.

I was thinking of taping off the rear quarter panels and spraying this stuff in my wheel wells, that always seems to be the place that the dodge rusts out. My truck is in good shape, but it always helps to do a little preventative maintenance first.

I'll post pictures next weekend. I should have time to get it done on Saturday or Sunday. The fender flares will have to wait until next paycheck though... (Sadly, I'm paid monthly)

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I thought I had pictures, but I can't find. I did the fenders (just the outer edges) of my Grizzly 700, Looked great, performed even better. I was really impressed with how well it held up.