What wheels should I get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chasewatmatters

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello, I have an 09 Ram 1500 5.7 that has a 6" suspension lift and running 35x12.5x20 Toyos. I have some crappy chrome looking wheels on it right now (see picture) I want to get some better quality, but not too expensive wheels that will look better. I would like yalls opinion on what wheels you think would look good on my truck! Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3869.jpg
    IMG_3869.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 27

NickPic83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
that's a tough one as everyone's taste is different

at least let us know the look you are going for,

street or offroad look?

Finish- chrome, black, bronze, machined, combination, etc...?

big wheel and small tire or smaller wheel and bigger tire?

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Without knowing you and your likes style that's a tough one to answer. I can say this though (lots of people will not like this lol) I have 2 buddies with fairly expensive FUEL rims and BOTH of them have severely bent them. One on a Tacoma simply hit a pot hole and I'm talking dang near taco'd both front and rear pass side rims. My other buddy has some on his Tacoma as well, and he bent one off roading. He didn't even know how or when just simply once he got on flat ground and up to a certain speed he noticed a big thump thump thump thump lol bent rim. So, even though fuel rims are all the rave now days (where I live anyway) what I've seen first hand they are total crap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would say, how about refinishing your current wheels? You can powdercoat them (whatever color you want, even silver), rechrome them, your options are endless. I like your wheels by the way...