Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OLEred03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What wheels are you 2wd guys running? And what size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
OEM 4th gen chrome clads 20x9 (got them extremely cheap)

IMAG2560_zps7mmpiypa.jpg~original

Last edited:
OP
OP
OLEred03

OLEred03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've considered those, but I would go black if I had some.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I've considered those, but I would go black if I had some.

I HATE plastic chrome, but didn't like my flower petals just a little more and as cheap as these things were it was worth it; it did improve the look of the truck. What I REALLY wanted were OEM R/T 22's, but that is entirely too much money even for a used set lol. Been keeping my eyes open for a set of the later polished aluminum sport wheels:

ram-sport-20-forged-wheels-tires-no-shipping-image.jpg

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I HATE plastic chrome, but didn't like my flower petals just a little more and as cheap as these things were it was worth it; it did improve the look of the truck. What I REALLY wanted were OEM R/T 22's, but that is entirely too much money even for a used set lol. Been keeping my eyes open for a set of the later polished aluminum sport wheels:

Yea those are a good choice, for factory wheels I really like the newer sport wheels.

OP
OP
OLEred03

OLEred03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the input. Has anyone dipped their factory 20" wheels?

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Well that would explain why they get swirls in them so easily from cleaning.....lol
LOL but that's actually why I like them, because they're real metal.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I might could be talked into selling my stock R/T wheels.... Still on the fence if I should part with the stock wheels that came with the truck but at the same time its so modified and I don't have the stock susp anyway so why does it matter now.... They have some light curb rash from the previous owner though

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I might could be talked into selling my stock R/T wheels.... Still on the fence if I should part with the stock wheels that came with the truck but at the same time its so modified and I don't have the stock susp anyway so why does it matter now.... They have some light curb rash from the previous owner though
Problem is everyone wants entirely too much for them, not to mention 22" tires are more expensive. I paid less than $400 for the wheels I have now. Can't see you wanting less than $1500 for the set plus shipping.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Problem is everyone wants entirely too much for them, not to mention 22" tires are more expensive. I paid less than $400 for the wheels I have now. Can't see you wanting less than $1500 for the set plus shipping.

Damn, that's crazy... I just looked around at prices used guys sell them for and about had a heart attack.... I hate the R/T wheels. The biggest cost is shipping them really and to be honest when I sell used stuff that is in good condition I usually look at replacement new cost and cut it 50% and thats a fair price to me... I don't think I'd ask over 1k for them... probably less cause they have a light curb rash, mostly just eh powdercoat is rashed though.
Mostly the way I look at it is if the cost I get from them pays for a replacement set of hellcat replicas it works for me. To me I loose nothing, gain nothing but a better looking wheel.

hell I'd even trade a person straight across for hellcat replicas