04 ram seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brycejw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New here first question. Maybe it's been asked and if it has I am sorry for doubling up. Anyway I have 2 identical 04 slt rams. Except one has heated dual power leather and the other has single power cloth. I noticed the plugs under the seat were different. Do I have to pull the dash and the wire harness that runs along the kick panels and swap them in order to get the heated leather moved into the other truck?? I am not the greatest with running new wires and such but can take things apart and put back together fairly decent. The truck that has the leather is rusted and needs some help where the other truck is rust free and runs great. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
B

Brycejw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For anyone reading this I ended up pulling the wire harness from under the seats and swapping them out. I am in the process of pulling both dashes out and swapping them also. So the better of the 2 trucks got the good stuff out of the donor truck and the other stuff went back into the donor truck. Not as difficult as I thought.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45