2004 ram st installing power leather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carrmann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As the title says. Picked some leather dodge ram seats(power movement, manual back and lumbar), they fit perfect. However the wiring harness plugs in, but the wires dont match up in location, and the seat has 5 wires while my truck harness has 4 (the power seats also has the armrest with storage and power receptacle which my truck did not have).

Anyone have wiring diagrams I could go off of? How do I take the harness itself apart to move the wires around to match up?

The seat wiring harness has a large orange/red striped wire, large black wire, small black wire, green/purple wire, blue/red wire. The truck has a red/black wire, large black wire, small black wire, purple/green wire.

I took the seats large black wire and red wire, hooked it up to a booster pack, and the seat goes forward/back, and the front motor goes up and down but the rear does not (does this require a 3rd wire?).

Thanks for any and all help!