4G seats in 3G plus Headliner Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Are they lumbar support capable? It's one of things I really like about my seat.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
you didnt tell me you pulled the trigger...BADASS. are you gonna get the 5 point belts?

gonna need em after project empty wallet :naughty:

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
you didnt tell me you pulled the trigger...BADASS. are you gonna get the 5 point belts?

gonna need em after project empty wallet :naughty:

no did not get the 5th hole option. Not sure what the track laws are but im pretty sure it will be a good while before I ever qualify. Ill have to figure something out for the 4 point for track days.

and yeah pulled the trigger last night. cant wait for the first long drive. From what ive read they are pretty great. I was shocked that they actually use memory foam instead of the normal stuff.

Catchin Zs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I actually eyed these seats a few months ago, pretty slick looking. Enjoy them man! Let us know how they are.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
ill be aweaiting your review...I wanna know how comfy them babies are...and yeah I meant the 4 point, the 5th point just popped into my head for some reason

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
OH I will boys. Im very excited about this mod. very very........very excited. Its going to suck with a 2-3 week wait. And I agree they are pretty sexy.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
damn, those are slick!

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cool. Are you going to get a set for the rear and run four bucket seats?

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I should be getting mine on tue or wed

Not sure what to do about the rear or jump seats yet. but that was one idea

Do you use the middle seats. if not just do 4 buckets and a custom center counsle that stretches front to back.

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Do you use the middle seats. if not just do 4 buckets and a custom center counsle that stretches front to back.

I do want to learn fiber glassing. Just the the guidance on what specific products I need.

I dont use the jump seat besides the storage(love). But I do also use the fold flat floors from the rear a lot. Also not sure how to mount the rears...

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I do want to learn fiber glassing. Just the the guidance on what specific products I need.

I dont use the jump seat besides the storage(love). But I do also use the fold flat floors from the rear a lot. Also not sure how to mount the rears...

Fiberglassing is not that hard. just watch some youtube videos, you can also check out my thread(major teaser) on my audio build as i am building a fiberglass sub box.

As far as the storage you can build you own storage into the center counsel. But for the rear if you where to do a front to rear counsel and 4 buckets you will not beable to use the fold flat floors. But for mounting the rear buckets you would need a universal mount and have to do some fab work to make it work. how are the rear seats in a megacab mounted? Dont they have rear buckets?

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Can you give me a list of exact things I need(and can get online) of things needed to glass? Im not worried too much on doing it just dont know the exact items I need.

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Can you give me a list of exact things I need(and can get online) of things needed to glass? Im not worried too much on doing it just dont know the exact items I need.

yes you can order everything online Fiberglass & Epoxy Materials -- Product List is a good site to get everything from. You will need resin, fiberglass, fleece, paint brushers, fiberglass roller, body filler, mdf, glue, nail/screws, sandpaper(lots of it lol).

If i was to build a counsel i would make my mdf frame then wrap it in fleece and resin. Next i would do one layer of fiberglass cloth and then some body filler to smooth.

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
is it getting too cold to do it right now or are my cure times just going to be longer?

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
is it getting too cold to do it right now or are my cure times just going to be longer?

Well from what i have read its a mix up. Some people say you shouldnt glass below 55 degrees some say just add more hardner. I think your best bet would be to give the people over as us composites a call and see what they recommend.

Sidenote its tuesday where are the pics of the seats.:roflsquared:

OP
OP
reddot

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
im still waiting for tracking number. Havent had contact since late last week since ive been out of town drunk off my ass. There is a chance they are sitting at UPS right now but im going to wait till tomorrow or tracking to go check.