Aeroforce Gauge, What color Back light should I get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe.G

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 SLT Quad Cab Short Bed
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am going to mount a single Aeroforce gauge in a SRT pillar mount, What color back light should I get? Green/Black or White/Black? I know green would match dash better but I think White/Black would match a lot more things if I decide to move gauges to another vehicle or if I change Gauge light colors. What do you guys think? Thanks

OP
OP
J

Joe.G

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I ordered Green, I hope I like it.

OP
OP
J

Joe.G

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed the gauge and it looks nice, I got the green led and left the black face plate on it. The instructions say it should just be pushed into the SRT-10 pilliar but it was to loose I guess you are supposed to use the metal bracket that comes with it to hold it on, Not sure I have it in right but it doesn't move and looks good.

The gauge it self does feel a bit flimsy Hope it holds up for the long haul, the instructions suck and the gauge has a lot of options/ features so ill need to play around with it.

Now I need to figure out what to monitor or what to have in the scan. I do at some point want to add a sensor to the Rear end as my cover does have this port.

Trail3n

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 DODGE RAM 1500 4X4 LARAMIE
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Those Aeroforces are high then buying the sensors. The glowshift gauges I have for my 07 hemi are oil temp, oil pressure and trans temp. Let us know what you decide to monitor and how you like it.

icywhite

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
+1 and show us some pics

OP
OP
J

Joe.G

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have not taken any but one of these days Ill post up what I have done so far.

Right now I am monitoring Trans temp and motor temp.