Air Conditioning door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldbikerjp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Howdy y'all.. I hava 2004.5 3500 dually 4x4/ 5.9.. this maybe similar to Davids problem, but I dunno..my wife told me that the truck was not cooling at idle. replaced fan clutch all was good... or so I thought.. today she said something again and sure enough her side (passenger) is blowing hot air and my side is freezing me out. A buddy said something about a door not working. so i began to look to see what I could see under the dash. How do i troubleshoot this issue.. do i need to pull the dash out?? kinda freaks me out.. not a real interior guy.. no rattles and I don't wanna create any. Daughter rode in it 2 days ago and it was fine... so she says. normal temps this time of year is around 109-112.. A/C is not just a luxury..

RamRod37

2014 Ram 2500 HD 5.7 Hemi
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Its called The blend door I think and from what iv heard they are bad to break it could be the blend door motor but iv not had this issue so im not sure the location of the motor Iv also heard its A PITA to mess with Though sorry I couldn't be more help