broken cup holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badfish888

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 hemi express
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The fold down cup holders on my 04 ram have been broken for a while now, Well not really broken. The little tab that hods them up and then releases them broke off and fell into the console. The cup holders work fine there just stuck down and wont lock up. Very annoying when some on sits in my front middle seat and it rest's on their leg. Any one here have this problem and can i just buy that little clip?

AParrette

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
3.8L SUPERCHARGED
gonna have to junkyard it.
you can take them apart, so you can use your interior color for the trim and iirc the cupholder color too.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
The fold down cup holders on my 04 ram have been broken for a while now, Well not really broken. The little tab that hods them up and then releases them broke off and fell into the console. The cup holders work fine there just stuck down and wont lock up. Very annoying when some on sits in my front middle seat and it rest's on their leg. Any one here have this problem and can i just buy that little clip?

are you on DT? Hit up *** - he's probably got exactly what you are looking for.