cb mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP03

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003/1964
Engine
Cummins 5.9
any pics of a cb mount in 02-05 3rd gen? Thanks

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Just have mine shoved between the passenger seat and center console

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
It worked out perfectly for me. I just have a small uniden. I put a cigarette lighter plug on it and just have it plugged into the center console and I ran the coax out the back passenger side door so it out of the way. No holes drilled or wires spliced

Flashback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Made a bracket that uses the 2 bolts that hold the center seat down. It comes out, bends up and CB mounts to it. Ran the coax through a slit in the carpet to the back passenger under-seat storage and out through a grommet to the bottom side of the truck, up between cab and bed to antenna mount that goes over the front bed rail.

I'm going to remake it, clean it up and have it powder coated.

I'll try to get some pics.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Sounds pretty cool!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
custom consoles kick ass

KSMegaOwner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 MegaCab 3500
Engine
Cummins
I used the CB that has all the controls on the mike, and mounted the other box under the drivers seat. The mike with all the controls works great and I have it hanging on the cig lighter. The coax runs under the carpet and out the back of the cab through a grommet so I didn't have to drill any holes.

Hemitom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Made a bracket that uses the 2 bolts that hold the center seat down. It comes out, bends up and CB mounts to it. Ran the coax through a slit in the carpet to the back passenger under-seat storage and out through a grommet to the bottom side of the truck, up between cab and bed to antenna mount that goes over the front bed rail.

I'm going to remake it, clean it up and have it powder coated.

I'll try to get some pics.

Hey Flashback, any pictures yet???

cwakefld

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is how I did mine. It's just shelf brackets cut off and sanded smooth so there are no sharp edges.

62d482ea-38b1-18b5.jpg

62d482ea-38cd-3973.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maybe some of you guys can help me... I got a peaked and tuned cobra 29 Tgats has been put in every truck i had for about four years. Im ready to put it in my 2011, but i have a couple issues. I will be mounting it in front of bench seat on floor faceplate up. Idk where i should mount Mic holder. Also don't know where to run whips. I don't want to drill holes in my new truck.. Any opinions. Im just afraid to drill holes in new interior and bed so i have been holding off on it for a year. Of i get some good input i may install it this weekend.

Btw i don't like the magnet whips that are ten foot about the roof of truck....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2