center jump seat removal ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How easy is it? I only want to remove it because my potty training daughter had an accident on it and fabreeze only helps so much lol. I think there's only 6 nuts holding it in, can anyone confirm that?

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea it's held on to each seat. Been 5years or so since I swapped mine out but I thought it was only 4 bolts. Either way it's not that hard to remove.

Edit your sig says new carpet, didn't you have to take the seats out the? LOL

hdbiker1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi5.7
Do you need to remove the whole jump seat, or just the bottom cushion? I have a 2005. Don't know if any different, but to remove just the bottom cushion, remove the 4-8mm bolts for the hinges. 2 on each side.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
It's a PITA, 4 nut's total. 2 on the front 2 on the back, it'a 10mm (I believe), you can use a ratchet to get under and just loosen them. I found it easier to unbolt the seats and tilt them forward to get the back off and the tilt back as far as you can to get the front.

OP
OP
usaf2006

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks guys.. yeah I have to take the whole thing out cause it got on the bottom cushion as well as the bottom part of the flip part... she was sitting on the leather part when it happened. Going to take it out so my truck doesn't smell when it gets hot.. will keep it out until i can replace the foam, wash the covers, and probably buy some leather seat covers.

Thanks again!