Dashboard fixes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chrisp2493

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
That looks great-does it appear more luxurious? I would think so.

Are you going to do any part of the door panels?

I think it looks Alittle more luxurious if I can get more panels covered. I would like some done on the doors but I don't see any panels that are self contained to get all the edges hidden. Any suggestions help haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Core-Lokt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 2500 4X4 ST
Engine
5.7L
After doing the dash, the headliner should be easy.

http://www.ramforum.com/f76/diy_upper_interior_color_change-10134/

As far as door panels, there's the two "sections" in the middle; one with the armrest and the other with the speaker and reflector. With the groove around it to act as a divider, I think you might could use glued welting on the panel back to fill in the groove. The speaker/reflector part would probably be a lot easier than the portion with the armrest. This is just an example of welting below.

Bayliner 5/8 Inch Light Gray Precut Marine Grade Boat Puff Cord Welting (13 Yard Section) | Great Lakes Skipper

OP
OP
chrisp2493

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
After doing the dash, the headliner should be easy.

http://www.ramforum.com/f76/diy_upper_interior_color_change-10134/

As far as door panels, there's the two "sections" in the middle; one with the armrest and the other with the speaker and reflector. With the groove around it to act as a divider, I think you might could use glued welting on the panel back to fill in the groove. The speaker/reflector part would probably be a lot easier than the portion with the armrest. This is just an example of welting below.

Bayliner 5/8 Inch Light Gray Precut Marine Grade Boat Puff Cord Welting (13 Yard Section) | Great Lakes Skipper

I'll look the doors over tomorrow and get some ideas.
4e9c10458a9b084dbc1e488bfe836328.jpg

2fb1ef79b2e803947864498ec825053a.jpg

I tackled this tonight and it seemed to come out great. I'll have pics of it in the truck tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk