Deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt.davidson09

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 RAM 2500 Laramie Mega Cab
Engine
6.7L Cummins
deleted

Last edited:

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Superbrightleds(dot)com. Just put truck info in and they'll have them listed, or if you have any numbers on them search that way. Just pop them in just like you took them out and you'll be good to go!

Trenton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
swing by dealer you need bulbs and the bulb holders hope fully you did not melt the controls if you did you will need to pick up a new or used one

Harley Harrold

USAF Ret. 36+ years service
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
This is definitely a concern I have at the moment...the bulbs look mighty scorched around the base/bulb holder. Thanks

That is the way they look burned out, you can get a 3 bulb kit complete with sockets, original Mopar parts, from Amazon.com for around $9.00. I ordered a set for my truck, worked great.

Treeshark

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Ram 1500 ST 4x4
Engine
4.7 Magnum V8
I have some of the same problems. Are all of the lights on the dash and cluster LED?

Harley Harrold

USAF Ret. 36+ years service
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I have some of the same problems. Are all of the lights on the dash and cluster LED?

I don't know about trucks before 07', I know on my truck it has only 5 bulbs in the gauge cluster. All the indicator lights are built in LED's. I have three that don't work in my gauge cluster, so I plan to pull the gauge cluster and try to fix the problem. I am hoping to use defroster grid liquid repair fluid to fix what I think is cracked circuits.

Last edited:

WulfGang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't know about trucks before 07', I know on my truck it has only 5 bulbs in the gauge cluster. All the indicator lights are built in LED's. I have three that don't work in my gauge cluster, so I plan to put the gauge cluster and try to fix the problem. I am hoping to use defroster grid liquid repair fluid to fix what I think is cracked circuits.

If you suspect cracked circuits then it could be cracked solder points.

This seems to be a recurring nightmare since the 'world standard' (sic) is now LEAD FREE solder. Well... after cycles of heating/cooling and some vibrations thrown in for good measure, the solder points start to crack.

I've seen this already in PS3's, HD TV's, the tach on the Dodge RAM's and now, if you are onto something, the circuit boards for the lights.